terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2015

Aussie Life Experience! - Rafaela Ramires e Giovanna Tres

Mount Coot-Tha at Brisbane
See this place? That´s my advice of a country for you to visit. Great people, great food, great parties and specially splendid beaches. I'm going to give you some tips for a trip to Australia and show you how amazing this country is.
Firstly, I'm asking with all my heart, take the Chile flight route and not the Dubai one, I can assure you that you don't want to take two flights of 15 hours each. Only if the price is too much lower, than you can do it the same as me, but be prepared, it's not easy!
When you get there, my advice is to go straight ahead to the nearest Krispy Kreme you can find (almost every international airport there has it), and then you can experience the flavor of the best doughnuts ever.
Krispy Kreme at Brisbane Airport
If you already want to go for a road trip, go for it man, I can suggest you some places here:

Finch Hatton
Eungella
Lamberts Beach - Mackay
Ocean Rafting to Witheheaven Beach - Airlie Beach
Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Cedar Falls
I can not describe how beautiful this places are, you should definitely go there and enjoy what nature brings to you. I can only say that now I gave me the right to call Australia home and I'll never give it away. There's so much to share but words aren't the way, Australia is amazing just go there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdbVHPmCW0 - here's a video for you to get a little bit of the feeling of being there ;)

Oh, you will probably come back with a different hair color (mine was pink), new piercings (I got 3 done), crazy clothes, a beautiful tan but specially great new eyes to see life differently.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário